Venture into a new world in Leonardo da Vinci – 500 Years of Genius, a multi-sensory Leonardo da Vinci experience for the whole family. Combining our acclaimed Da Vinci – The Genius experience with our SENSORY4™ immersive gallery, Leonardo da Vinci – 500 Years of Genius delivers an experience like no other.
Redefining the traditional Leonardo da Vinci exhibition, be prepared for a vibrant symphony of light, colour and sound, combined and amplified to create what visitors are calling “an unforgettable multi-sensory experience”. Masterpieces, inventions, codices, and drawings from the Renaissance master come to life in an experience that is simultaneously enchanting, entertaining and educational.
Utilizing Grande Experiences’ proprietary SENSORY4™ system, this unique Leonardo da Vinci experience is synchronized to a powerful musical score, more than 3,000 Leonardo images are projected at enormous scale in a thrilling display that fills giant screens, walls, columns, ceilings and even the floor – immersing you entirely in the inspirational mind of Leonardo da Vinci.
Images zoom in and out of fine detail, drawing attention to key features and allowing the study of color and technique. Photographs and video are displayed side by side with Leonardo Da Vinci’s works to demonstrate his sources of inspiration.
You’ll find adults and children alike, wandering throughout the galleries, exploring nooks and crannies, viewing the artworks from new angles and finding ever-changing perspectives. For many, the greatest pleasure lies in simply standing still, indulging their senses as waves of intense and beautiful sights and sounds wash over them.
HOSTING THE EXPERIENCE
- Under license from Grande Experiences
- Commercial terms and pricing are subject to duration, venue and operational requirements
- Our SENSORY4™ system is ideally suited to venues of approximately 1,000 m² (10,000 ft²), however, the system is highly adaptable for both smaller or larger spaces.
- Our SENSORY4™ system is ideally suited to minimum ceiling heights of approximately 5 m (16 ft), however, the versatility of our system allows for both lower or higher ceilings.
- Physically distanced floor plans are customised to suit all venues
- Freight consists of 3 x 12 m (40 ft) and 1 x 6 m (20 ft) containers (subject to change, based on freight origin)
- Installed with on-site supervision by Grande Experiences technicians
WHAT IS SENSORY4™?
Developed by Grande Experiences, SENSORY4™ is a unique system that combines multichannel motion graphics, cinema-quality surround sound and up to forty high-definition projectors to provide one of the most exciting multiscreen environments in the world.
SENSORY4™ can transform any exhibition space to create a dynamic, informative and visually spectacular experience. Incredibly detailed images flow through the mass of projectors and merge with digital surround sound to saturate the space in a breathtaking immersive display.