Grande Experiences’ Da Vinci – The Genius is the most comprehensive Leonardo da Vinci experience to tour the world. With the assistance of Museo Leonardo da Vinci (Italy) and Pascal Cotte of Lumiere Technology (France), this experience brings to life the genius of Leonardo as an inventor, artist, scientist, anatomist, engineer, architect, sculptor and philosopher.
A new addition for 2020 sees the inclusion of our revolutionary 360º immersive projection experience, transporting the visitor into the mind of the Renaissance genius. Featuring high-definition motion graphics combined with authentic photography and video footage captured in Italy, the 360º display is a truly captivating way to experience the world of Leonardo da Vinci.
Working from Leonardo’s codices, Italian artisans have faithfully crafted interactive and life-size machine inventions for this unique, full-spectrum Leonardo da Vinci experience. These works include the first concepts of a car, bicycle, helicopter, glider, parachute, SCUBA, submarine, military tank and ideal city to name a few.
Moving far beyond machine inventions alone, the experience also features facsimiles of Leonardo’s most famous codices, anatomical studies, Anghiari battle drawings and Renaissance art.
A high definition recreation of The Last Supper at actual size (29 x 14.5ft) is an impressive display that complements the entertaining and educational animation presentations of the Vitruvian Man and one of Leonardo’s most ambitious projects – the Sforza Horse sculpture.
This Leonardo da Vinci experience also includes the world exclusive Secrets of Mona Lisa – a Louvre Museum sanctioned analysis of the iconic painting, by the renowned scientific engineer, examiner and photographer of fine art, Pascal Cotte.
Suitable for all ages, this amazing Leonardo da Vinci experience provides a fascinating insight into not only the mind of a genius but also into the fundamental scientific and artistic principles that he discovered. Da Vinci – The Genius is an inspiration for the whole family.
HOSTING THE EXPERIENCE
- Under license from Grande Experiences
- Commercial terms and pricing are subject to duration, venue and operational requirements
- The experience is ideally suited to venues of approximately 1,000 m² (10,000 ft²), however, it is highly adaptable for both smaller or larger spaces.
- The experience is ideally suited to minimum ceiling heights of 4.5 m (15 ft), however, the versatility of the display allows for both lower or higher ceilings.
- Physically distanced floor plans are customised to suit all venues
- Freight consists of 2 x 12 m (40 ft) and 1 x 6 m (20 ft) containers (subject to change, based on freight origin)
- Installed with on-site supervision by Grande experiences curators and technicians